After 18 blessed years with our previous pastor, our congregation is currently seeking our next Lead Pastor who is a Bible-centered teacher and looking to lead us in our mission to serve Christ With the support of our consistory, the Lead Pastor will connect our congregation with the Word and help foster relationships between a congregation that is spread between many surrounding communities.
Look around our website to learn more about us, give us a call, or better yet, come visit us to find out more.
Some benefits of the position include:
- Competitive salary with mileage reimbursement and education allowance
- A great benefits, insurance, and retirement package
- A spacious and up to date parsonage
- Fiscally responsible leaders and congregational donors helping us be financially strong
- An energetic, multi-generational body of believers with faith in Jesus Christ and trust in the infallible Word of God.
- Physical and financial support for local, regional, and global missions
- A church with a great legacy and rich heritage of developing Christian leaders and disciples
- Situated in a beautiful rural area with state parks, great schools, many things such as hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing, golfing, etc. but yet not far from the cities of Rochester MN, Decorah IA, and La Crosse, WI.
Contact us to find out more and ask for our church profile.