150th Anniversary Celebration
Saturday, June 17, 2017
11:30 a.m. Potluck Dinner: Scalloped potatoes with ham, baked beans, buns, beverage, and table service provided. Please bring a salad or dessert to share
1:00 p.m. Greetings from former Pastors
1:30 p.m. till dusk
- Bean Bag Tournament (Prizes awarded)
- Bounce House
- Human Foosball
- Gaga Ball
- Games for pre-school/Kindergarten kids
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Outdoor Music (Bring your lawn chairs)
4:00 p.m. till dusk
- Cemetery Walk Begins – Take a wagon ride to the cemetery and hear from Rev. Lepeltak, Rev. Grooters, Clara Veenhuis, Wm. Poland, Ben Apenhorst, Manes Mensing. They will share with us their history, their connection to Greenleafton Reformed Church and how it all began.
- Hotdogs and treats around the fire ring in park.
Sunday June 18th, 2017
9:30 a.m. Worship
11:00 a.m. Catered dinner by Odys – Freewill offering
- Chicken breast, mashed potatoes with gravy, glazed carrots, fruit cup, cake and beverage.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE JOINING US FOR THE CATERED DINNER ON SUNDAY, JUNE 18, BY SIGNING UP IN THE INFORMATION CENTER